Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
The Book Show
Wed June 14, 2006
The Book Show #935
Albany, NY – Host Gretchen Holbrook Gerzina talks to author Patricia Klindienst about her latest book "The Earth Knows My Name: Food, Culture and Sustainability in the Gardens of Ethnic Americans." The book chronicles Klindienst's travels around the country, studying the gardens of various cultures and what they reveal about the peoples who tend them.