Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
The Book Show
Mon December 19, 2005
Book Show #910
Albany, NY – Just when you thought no one could write another biography of Virginia Woolf, Julia Briggs comes up with a new approach: the inner life, as seen through the writing of the novels. Join host Gretchen Holbrook Gerzina as she talks to Briggs about her book "Virginia Woolf: An Inner Life." Air date: 12/19/05.