Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Wed October 26, 2005
Bond Could Speed Up Road Repairs
By Deborah Runcie
Poughkeepsie, NY – A state transportation official says that at least two dozen highway and bridge construction projects in the Hudson Valley could fall by the wayside...if voters fail to approve a statewide, $2.9 billion bond issue on the November 8th ballot.
WAMC'S Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Deborah Runcie has the latest.