Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New England News
Thu July 17, 2008
Blumenthal is asking regulators to cut gas rates
CT – Connecticut Attorney General Richard Blumenthal says Connecticut Natural Gas' profits are excessive and he's asking regulators to immediately cut the rates the company charges its customers. Details from WAMC's Carrie Saldo. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.