Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Tue March 16, 2004
Bill Introduced: Mandate Breath Test Before Driving
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – Assemblyman Felix Ortiz wants every driver in New York to pass a breathalyzer test before their vehicle could start. But opponents say the technology can't support such action, and Mothers Against Drunk Drivers says mandating the device goes too far, for now. More from North County Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.