Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed February 6, 2013
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1168
Teaching history can be daunting. I mean, where do you start? Even if you narrow it down to American history, there are so many stories that even the best teachers can only scratch the surface. That’s what makes the “Don’t Know Much About...” book series so much fun. Author Ken Davis takes a topic, like the presidents of the United States, and leaves you with information you didn’t know you didn’t know. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, a conversation with Davis about his book about the POTUSes.
Plus we spend an academic minute with a few negative ads.