Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed December 12, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1160
How free is free speech on America’s college campuses? There are some schools that seriously restrict speech and expression and there are some that feel it’s leading to a less tolerant society. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll hear from a first amendment lawyer about the state of free speech on campus.
We’ll also hear how the number of women graduating with science degrees is leading to rise in the number of women in the lab.
And we’ll spend an Academic Minute finding out what they’re looking at in those labs.