Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed November 28, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1158
Nobody who has ever read Moby Dick is going to walk away thinking Captain Ahab was a well adjusted specimen. And Ahab may have fewer issues than some of Melville’s other characters. Now, English Lit students are trying to diagnose just what the heck was going on with those classic characters. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, diagnosing literature.
Then we’ll hear about a number of NIH grants to study autism, find out how Sallie Mae can help you get the most bang for your college buck...and spend an Academic Minute getting out the youth vote.