Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed October 3, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1150
From 1988 to 1993, Dania McKeller showed up on ABC TV each week as Winnie Cooper on The Wonder Years. After the show left the air, she found a new passion: math. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, we’ll hear from Dania about her forth math book for girls.
We’ll also meet a young man who composed, and published a crossword puzzle for the Sunday NY Times when he was only 17.
And we’ll spend an Academic Minute exploring an ancient Israeli mosaic floor.