Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
The Best of Our Knowledge
Wed June 27, 2012
The Best Of Our Knowledge #1136
I think it goes without saying that on this program, we value knowledge. The fact that we put that word in the title of the show is probably a dead giveaway. But today we are going to hear from a Columbia University professor who thinks that ignorance hasn’t been given its due. Today on The Best Of Our Knowledge, is ignorance the driving force behind science?
We’ll also head to Minnesota and meet a high school chess champion...and we’ll spend an Academic Minute learning how cooperation is just how us humans roll.