Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Best of Medical Monday
Tue April 5, 2011
Best of Medical Monday #45 - Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
Albany, NY – Dr. Basil Michaels of the Berkshire Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery Center and WAMC's Alan Chartock tackle an interesting query - are tanning booths addictive? Dr. Michaels also addresses the development of skin cancer, what to do about abnormal cysts, and other topics with WAMC listeners...