Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New England News
Tue March 21, 2006
Art Installation Designed to Raise Awareness, Artist Says.
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – An art installation designed to help educate the public about abuse and violence has been moved to a park near City Hall in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. A more prominent location in the middle of the city has been ruled out after some locals complained that the installation would send the wrong message. Our Berkshire Bureau Chief, Carrie Saldo, spoke with Gabrielle Senza who is the artist spearheading the project;