Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Tue February 14, 2012
Are The French Outdoing Americans At Parenting?
Pamela Druckerman is causing a stir with her new book titled Bringing Up Bebe. The book argues that French parents raise better-behaved children than American parents. Host Michel Martin speaks with Druckerman, as well as Mathieu Garcon, who is a French dad, and Judith Warner, who wrote the modern motherhood book titled Perfect Madness.