Most Active Stories
- Oakland Sweeps Yankees 3-2 In 18 Innings
- Report Cards Assessing Vermont Legislature on Business Issues Released
- Dr. Elizabeth Greene, Western University – Roman Shoes
- Dr. Leah Lakdawala, Michigan State University – Prenatal Sexism
- Dr. Thomas Wartenberg, Mount Holyoke College – Philosophy of Children’s Books
Humanities Grant Segments
Mon October 6, 2008
American Indians in New York State - Oneida Land Claim Feature
By Julia Taylor Kennedy
Oneida Reservation, NY – Julia Taylor Kennedy briefly returns to The Roundtable to help us with this story for our series.
This special Roundtable series is funded by the New York Council for the Humanities, a state affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities. Any views, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this website do not necessarily represent those of the National Endowment for the Humanities.