Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu March 7, 2013
Alan Chartock...In Conversation with David Szczerbacki
Host Alan Chartock is joined by David Szczerbacki, who became the ninth president of The College of Saint Rose in July 2012 after serving for eight years as the college’s provost and vice president for academic affairs.
Szczerbacki holds a Ph.D. in policy studies from SUNY Buffalo and an MA and BA from Gannon University. He previously worked as vice president of academic and statutory affairs at Alfred University, where he spent more than 20 years in various positions, including CEO of the SUNY College of Ceramics.