Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC Speakers Corner
Fri July 17, 2009
Alan Chartock ... In Conversation with David Bornstein
Albany, NY – David Bornstein specializes in writing about social innovation. He is the author of "How to Change the World: Social Entrepreneurs and the Power of New Ideas" which was described by The New York Times as "must reading" for "anyone who cares about building a more equitable and stable world" and a "bible" in its field. The book, which has been published in 20 languages, chronicles and analyzes the work of social innovators who are successfully addressing social problems at scale in several countries.