Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC Speakers Corner
Thu April 9, 2009
Alan Chartock in conversation with Amba Preetham Parigi
Albany, NY – Amba Preetham Parigi serves as Managing Director of Entertainment Network India Limited and the Managing Director & CEO of Times Infotainment Media Limited. On April 7th, 2009 he received the Entrepreneur of the Year Award from the Severino Center for Entreprenuerial Technology at RPI. Mr. Parigi has 35 years of business experience spanning across several sectors including telecommunications and media & entertainment. An innovator in India's radio industry, he's credited with developing the nation's largest FM radio network, reaching some 200 million people in ten languages spread over 32 cities.
Alan Chartock is President and CEO of WAMC/Northeast Public Radio.