Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Tue January 29, 2013
"After The Music Stopped: The Financial Crisis, the Response, and the Work Ahead" by Alan Blinder
Alan Blinder is an esteemed Princeton professor, Wall Street Journal columnist, and former vice chairman of the Federal Reserve Board. He has written a major new book on this nation’s most recent financial crisis.
After the Music Stopped: The Financial Crisis, the Response, and the Work Ahead is a comprehensive and coherent narrative of how the worst economic crisis in postwar American history happened, what the government did to fight it, and what we can do from here—mired as we still are in its wreckage.