Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
North Country/Adirondacks News
Tue March 18, 2008
$1,000 fine for assaulting emergency room workers with body fluids
VT – The Vermont Senate is considering a bill that would set new penalties of up to a year in prison and a $1,000 fine for assaulting police, firefighters or emergency room workers with body fluids. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more...