Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Katie grew up in Poughkeepsie, NY and is a graduate of the University at Albany. Aside from overseeing the programming, she also is in charge of the WAMC Internship Program, and community outreach. Her voice can be heard on The Roundtable & National Productions. Katie is also the baker in residence and showers the newsroom with cakes & pies.